About Me

My photo
Ky, United States
Hi! My name is Michelle Hunt. I'm 20. I live with my boyfriend of 6 years. I have a beauty channel on YouTube, that I hope you check out! I'm a mega makeup lover!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Avril Lavigne Smokey Black/Blue Smokey Look [Requested]

Requested by SceneGirlBarbie






Link To Tutorial!


Face:

     -MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC15
     -FitMe Powder in 110
     -Too Faced Blush in Candy Leopard [Leopard Love Kit]
     -Too Faced Highlight in Pink Leopard [Leopard Love Kit]


Eyes:

     -MAC Prep+Prime in Light
     -MAC Eyeshadow in White Rabbit [Inner Corner Base & Highlight]
     -MAC Eyeshadow in Clarity [Inner Corners]
     -MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon [Outer Corners & Crease]
     -MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Sea&Sky Highlight Color [Inner Corners]
     -MAC Fluidline in Blitz&Glitz [Liner]
     -MAC Plush Lash in Plush Black [Mascara]
     -Femme Couture Lightning Lash in Black Tinsel [Glitter MAscara]


Lips:

     -Balm-mania Spf 20 [Base]
     -MAC Lipstick in Myth
     -MAC Lipglass in Heart-Throb


MAC Brushes:

     -219SE [White Rabbit, Clarity & Carbon]
     -209SE [Liner]
     -181SE Kabuki [Pink Leopard]

Other Brushes:

     -Angled Brush [Carbon Outer 'V']
     -Small Fluffly Brush [Carbon on Lid]
     -Smokey Brush [Blend Carbon]
     -Tokidoki Medium Fluffy Brush [White Rabbit Highlight]
     -Too Face Powder Pouf Brush [Candy Leopard]

Want to see the nails I wore with this look? Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment