About Me

My photo
Ky, United States
Hi! My name is Michelle Hunt. I'm 20. I live with my boyfriend of 6 years. I have a beauty channel on YouTube, that I hope you check out! I'm a mega makeup lover!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Avril Lavigne Look Coming Soon!

Sometime this weekend I'll be uploading a tutorial on YouTube. Here is the look so you guys can see it, and once I've uploaded I will have a link to the video in this post somewhere.

I went with this look because I didn't just wanna do thick eye liner, although that is what she is known for. I like this look on her because it brings girlyness(lol) and color to the other wise punk rocker that is Avril. But regardless she always looks amazing, wears awesome clothes, and there is just something about her face that I adore! 

This was requested by the YouTube user 'SceneGirlBarbie'.
Go check out here videos! She's quite talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment