About Me

My photo
Ky, United States
Hi! My name is Michelle Hunt. I'm 20. I live with my boyfriend of 6 years. I have a beauty channel on YouTube, that I hope you check out! I'm a mega makeup lover!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Series: Alice Cullen Look




Link to Tutorial? Click Here!







Face:

     -MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
     -Fit Me Powder in 110
     -MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light [Venomous Villains]
     -MAC Blush in Darkly My Dear [Venomous Villains]


Eyes:

     -Ardel Brow Kit in Light
     -MAC Prep + Prime in Light
     -MAC Eyeshadow in Sweet Eyes [Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes] [Lid]
     -MAC Paintpot in Indianwood [Crease]
     -MAC Eyeshadow in Amorously [Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes] [Crease]
     -MAC Eyeshadow in Gesso [Highlight]
     -MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz [Upper & Lower Waterline/ Upper Lash Line]
     -Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black
   

Lips:

     -Maybelline Baby Lips
     -MAC Lip Pencil in Cedar
     -MAC Lipstick in Lady Bug
     -MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam lll


MAC Brushes:

     -213 [Sweet Eyes]
     -239 [Indianwood]
     -217 [Blend]
     -224 [Amorously]
     -210 [Liner]
   


Other Brushes:

     -Mirra Smokey Eye Brush [Blend]
     -Medium Length Thick Brush [Gesso]
     -Posh Eye Liner Brush [Smudge]
     -Mini Round Fluffy Brush [Darkly My Dear]
     -Posh Kabuki Brush [Blend Darkly My Dear]

Body:

     -All over Shimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment