About Me

My photo
Ky, United States
Hi! My name is Michelle Hunt. I'm 20. I live with my boyfriend of 6 years. I have a beauty channel on YouTube, that I hope you check out! I'm a mega makeup lover!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Series: Bella Swan Look


                                           


                           



 Want to see how to get this look?? Click Here!






Face:

     -MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15
     -MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
     -MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15
     -MAC Blush in Hipness
     -MAC Blush in Blunt
     -MAC Highlight Powder in Marine Life

Eyes:

     -Ardel Brow Kit in Light
     -MAC Prep + Prime in Light
     -Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Potatino [Lid & Highlight]
     -Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Nancy Rocks [Lid]
     -Tokidoki Eyeshadow in Mummetto [Crease & Lower Lash Lash Line]
     -MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz [Upper & Lower Waterline/ Upper Lash Line]
     -Lancome Mascara in Black
   

Lips:

     -Maybelline Baby Lips
     -MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish
     -MAC Lipglass in Silly Girl


MAC Brushes:

     -213 [Potatino - Lid]
     -217 [Mummeto]
     -210 [Liner]
     -187SE [Cheeks]
     -109SE [Blend Blushes]
   


Other Brushes:

     -Posh Eye Liner Brush [Smudge]
     -Tokidoki Angled Brush [Blunt]
     -Tokidoki Blending Brush [Blend & Patatino - Highlight]

No comments:

Post a Comment